If you have spent some time to go through our blog, I believe you will know what kind of contents we write, and like to post. We accept submissions from freelance and guest writers who have unique and well-researched articles they would love to share with the whole world.
If you share our passion for digital technology, then you can send in web contents within these categories:
- Digital Marketing
- Web Technology
- Social Media
- Online Business
- Photography and other related fields
We accept reviews, how-to articles, tips and tricks, interviews, press releases, insights, inspirational write-ups and relevant stories that are engaging and share-worthy.
Things to take note of when writing for us:
- Keep your language simple, clean and easy to read.
- Cite and link back to credible sources that support your facts and claims.
- Write with our target audience in mind (this is why we advise you to read as many of our articles as possible).
- Where possible, include images that complement the content you are submitting. Only send images that are free or you own the full Ensure the images sent are in JPG or PNG format.
- Do not send in plagiarized works. Ensure that you have the full rights to publish whatever you submit. We normally check all articles submitted to us for plagiarism. We don’t accept duplicate contents.
- Do not send articles that will be duplicated on any other websites, whether before or after being accepted for posting on our blog.
- Do not send articles that are irrelevant and have nothing to do with the site’s categories.
- Do not send in articles that are either too short or too long. Between 400 words and 1500 is ideal.
- Do not send in articles that are explicitly meant to market or promote any product or service.
- Posts submitted to us should be in HTML or Doc format preferably.
- Do send us your author’s bio, which will accompany your published post.
- We reserve the final right to accept or reject any submissions. Due to the number of posts we receive, it could take up to two weeks before you get a response concerning your submitted post. If we approve and publish your post, you can no longer publish the post (part or whole) anywhere else.
Are you ready to get the ball rolling?